Tuesday, January 9, 2018

VALUEURSELF


Yesterday, I received many questions from my prior post. If you haven't read it, please do. 
I want to make this simple. I have read many articles people write and talk about on this subject of being cursed at. I have to sit back, and wonder why do they beat around the bush, and make statements like this.
"You can sit down and have a nice talk with them." What!
This will make you laugh. before I tell you, those of you have been In an abusive relationship or still in one, and working to find healing will understand that what I'm about to tell you will never work.
This person, therapist is telling woman, to tell their husbands, boyfriends, that they will put a rubber band around their wrist and every time they get cursed at, they will snap the rubber band on their wrist to remind them not to do that. Your kidding me right. Guess what would happen if I would suggest that theory to them? I can imagine the thoughts that are going on in your head after reading this.
To stop the abuse before it gets to any level. The first moment that they hurt you, put their hands on you, curse you disrespect you is the moment you end it. No excuses No apologies, No regrets. This way there is no miscommunication on how you like to be treated. This person is not for you. You are the person that will save you the hurt pain and the dismay that comes with excuses. 
Everyone wants love, but the right kind of love is very important. Remember to love yourself first. That way you will only let people in your life the way you want to be treated.
We can talk more.
You can reach me at: www.amiliapowers.com
Have a blessed day
AMILIA POWERS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.