Thursday, January 18, 2018

VALUEURSELF


You are better than what you say!
When people put themselves down, its a cop-out. They'll say, 
“Oh, I’m not that talented."
"I'm not good enough."
"I won't make it.”
"I'm not as good as they are." 
These are the comments I get on my email by several woman who write to me daily. I need to bring this to your attention. Do you see what this is doing to your hope, your passion, your gift of life? 
Comparing yourself to others, is the thief of all Joy!
I'm proof that feeling this way is not the way to go. I have been put down, told my plan to help others would never work. I was told, this is not what I'am looking for as the door gently closed. Do you know how grateful I am to those who didn't believe in me? There opinions fueled my success? 
You must believe in you. You must stand tall and never quit. You can make a difference. Get involved with your gift, and share it with the world. 
You need to begin every day, and boldly say; 
I’m amazing.
I am equipped,
I am empowered!
Today, make the decision to stop putting yourself down; stop focusing on your flaws and comparing yourself to others. It’s time to get in agreement and realize how special you are!
Make the shift by changing your words, and MOST importantly believe in yourself.
Many Blessings!
You can reach out to me anytime. www.coffeewithamilia.com
I look forward to your emails. 
Amilia Powers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.