Saturday, January 6, 2018

VALUEURSELF




I missed everyone here yesterday. I had a group meeting on the subject of forgiveness. Even in this cold, it didn't stop anyone from coming out. I'm happy all of you came. It is such a hard word to swallow. I wrote about this on my previous post. If you haven't read it please do, that way you are all caught up with the conversation.
During this meeting there was a lot of pain, hurt and upset. Hateful words that were thrown across the room, from an inner place of darkness. I saw the anger, and tears that came out of several of you yesterday. This isn't easy to actually think about. Not for one minute can you feel forgiveness for the person who did this to you, made you feel things that you never thought in your life you would. All you can say to yourself is, how can anyone be so cruel.
I'm bringing this up because, I would like to share with you a very important key that plays a big role in your life. My question was. If you don't forgive, is it fair for you to hold onto the hatred? Hatred is a tool that will hold your smile back until you release it. 
This person didn't treat you with respect, love and kindness. Knowing that you deserve better, you belong with someone who is kind and understanding. If you don't forgive that empty soul, how will you create a new path of love, joy, and happiness. You can not be happy and sad at the same time. Anger, hatred, darkness, won't let you feel exactly what you deserve to have in your life. 
We had our meditation, which opened the eyes of many of you. Tears were wiped away. You can do this. We will continue to work on it. You are stronger than you think.
You can reach me at: www.amiliapowers.com
Many blessings to you. I will see you soon.
email me if your interested in joining the next group.
My meditations will be out soon, I will keep you posted.
Stay warm, Be blessed
AMILIA POWERS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.