Saturday, January 20, 2018

VALUE UR SELF


Good Afternoon Everyone!
Thank you for all the emails and good words. It is a very exciting moment in my life to be able to bring to you what has helped me heal through my darkest time. 
When I was a little girl growing up in church, I would listen closely to the sermon. I found peace, and kindness in every word. Still to this day, I'm very connected to my faith, and the Lord. I don't know what I would have done without Him. 
As I grew older and things became harder, I would turn to prayer for strength. People use to say, why go to church, you can pray at home. I loved being in church. I would drive to Queens, from Westchester County, New York to go to the church I was raised in. I would sit with the Lord and ask him any question that I had. 
I would seek His guidance to make better decisions, and ask for help when I was in a bad position.
I would cry, I would hand over my pain and hurt, because I knew I couldn't do this alone. I thanked Him for bringing me to church safely. I thanked Him for always having my back.
My prayers never went unanswered. I sat still in silence, and had faith that I would overcome. I am very happy to share my series of 3 Meditations that I know will help you, the way they helped me. These are Meditations in Faith. 
Stay in faith.
Believe in your journey.
You can email me at: amiliapowers@gmail.com
You can also contact me at: www.amiliapowers.com
HAVE A BLESSED DAY
AMILIA POWERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.