Tuesday, January 2, 2018

VALUEURSELF


Lets talk about Joy for a moment:
I get so many emails from people writing their feelings about this incredible word "JOY." As I'm reading these emails, one in-particular stood out. I want to share this with you. This individual wrote, they want to wait for someone to bring joy into their life. I sat and thought about this for a minute. What is going on here?
Joy is a wonderful word. It's in blessed songs such as the ever popular "Joy to the World." It's also in our prayers. Let me explain a little bit about this word. It is a choice word, people can't bring you joy. You have to make joy in your life. The choice here is, spreading kindness, a smile, laughter and love. Helping a person in need. 
This gives you JOY. No one can give this to you. You have to share the joy you have with the world. As you do this, you will in return, have joy. 
As we get ready to go into the New Year, don't forget this valuable lesson, and Share your Gift of Joy.
We can talk more.
You can reach me at: www.coffeewithamilia.com
Stay in faith
AMILIA POWERS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.