Monday, January 22, 2018

VALUE UR SELF


What would you tell your younger you?
This is a very interesting topic!
People would write to me all the time, and tell me they wish they could go back and re-write their story. They wish they can change a certain time of their life. It would be fascinating if we were able to do that. My answer to this is. We would have no learning experience to help others. We wouldn't grow from that situation and share the meaning of life. There wouldn't be any stories to talk about. Everything we have gone through is valuable. Enjoying the journey is the plan. 
What would I tell my younger self?
I would say? Laugh more. Smile more. Experience different things. Travel and explore the world. Be fearless, this is what holds us back the most. Love with all your heart. Follow your dreams. Help people in need, there is always someone less fortunate than you. Your not alone, the world is big. Stand up for yourself. Don't allow anyone to mistreat you. Remember this important rule. Play every chance you get, enjoy your life, and be kind.
I could write more on how to get the most out of your life. I wish it was a smoother ride. Through our pain, and struggles, losses and achievements. Brings us closer and closer to who we are meant to be. 
I can tell you this. Don't be scared of your plan.
Share your life to help someone else. Begin to live the way you spoke to your younger self.
You can reach me at: www.coffeewithamilia.com
email: amiliapowers@gmail.com
Have a Blessed Day!
Amilia Powers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.