Friday, January 26, 2018

VALUE UR SELF


This came in this morning by email. I found it very interesting.
A young lady wrote in, when she and her boyfriend would meet with friends for a drink or dinner, her boyfriend is very happy, smiles a lot, there is much laughter. 
The twist here is, when they drive to and from where they are going there is minimal conversation. No smiles no laughter, the mood is quite depressing. Even when they are home there is very little emotion. She wished the night out would never end. This is the man she loves. Happy, energized full of life. 
What do you think??
Not everyone who laughs, smiles is a happy person. Never assume that because someone is smiling that they don't have some kind of pain. There are times, when people smilie to hide their hurt. 
I remember, when I was in a bad place. I had to work, I didn't want anyone to know that there was anything wrong. I smiled, and laughed and stayed to myself. I turned to one person who understood my position, and they gave me support. I didn't have to announce it to everyone. I wanted to be private. I will always be grateful I had that person to turn to.
If you know someone like this, and you are in each others lives. Help one another get past the hurt and pain and what ever is going on. You are with one another to get through the bad times, as well as the good ones. Discuss what is going on. Silence will not resolve the problem. 
Communication is the key!
You can contact me at: breakingursilence@gmail.com
Have a Blessed day!
Amilia Powers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.