Monday, January 29, 2018

VALUE UR SELF



I would like to share some exciting news with you.
Meditation Volume lV is done. 
"HOW DO I FORGIVE"
We have been hurt in one way or another. Some of us have been hurt mentally, physically, emotionally, even spiritually. 
It is very hard to release the painful situation from our hearts and forgive someone who has hurt us deeply. 
In some cases it may take weeks, months, years, or even a lifetime.
This is why I'am excited to share this with you. It helped me and I know It can help you. 
If you have any questions, please contact me at:
breakingursilence@gmail.com

Click on the link below. It will change your life.
May you always be blessed.
Amilia Powers

https://valueurself.com/collections/meditation-mp3s/products/how-do-i-forgive



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.