Sunday, February 4, 2018

VALUE UR SELF


Good Morning on this blessed Sunday!
This question came into my email. 
"How am I supposed to feel, when things are awful?"
My answer to you is this. There is no other way to feel but Priceless. Yes, you heard me. This is the only word that should come out of your voice. Why you ask?
PRICELESS!
There is nothing more priceless than feeling amazing, and being confident.. Valuing ourselves, more than anything on this planet. This is Priceless. 
We will not allow unkindness, disrespect or any form of abuse, to lesson what we are worth. If this is too expensive for whomever to comprehend then they do not belong in our lives.
We are strong, healthy women who have much to offer to the world. We won't take anything less then that.
There is no Discounts here. We will uphold our VALUE.
WE ARE INVALUABLE.
Ready for change?
Let's Talk. You can reach me at: www.coffeewithamilia.com
Have a blessed day!
email me at: breakingursilence@gmail.com
AMILIA POWERS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.