Tuesday, February 13, 2018

VALUE UR SELF

We all have moments where we feel broken-hearted. We have been hurt, ignored, laughed at or worse.
I am thankful to read many emails about my meditation, "Healing the Broken-Hearted" and how it has helped ease your pain and give you hope again.
This meditation is for those seeking to mend their broken heart and wanting to ease their pain. As well as those who have suffered the injustice of another.
You will be guided by comfort, renew your strength, and feel your power restored.
If you would like a specific meditation for your personal circumstance that you do not see on our website, please contact me with your information, and we will create a meditation just for you.
You can contact me at:
www.coffeewithamilia.com
Amilia
Here's a link to get Healing the Broken-Hearted:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.