Friday, February 23, 2018

VALUE UR SELF


Today I would like to talk about willpower.
Willpower is continuing to move forward even when you feel like quitting.
One of the best definitions I can think of is: Quitting when you are finished, not when you're tired. 
There was a time in my life when I felt like throwing in the towel. As I sat in silence and thought of the consequences of doing so. It was not an option.
I made a decision with myself, to continue on my journey, and finish what I started. Still today. I live by this rule. 
If you ever begin to feel this way, please sit for a minute in silence, and ask yourself why did I start? Then move forward and finish what you started.
Remember, You can do It. You are stronger than you think!
Please visit our website: www.valueurself.com
You will find meditations that will help you.
Contact me at breakingursilence@gmail.com
Have a blessed day!
AMILIA POWERS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.