Saturday, February 24, 2018

VALUE UR SELF


I received an email that touched my heart. 
"I feel strong, But I'am very tired. I feel I'am almost there, but I'm drained."......
My answer: Continue to move ahead. Take control of what you can, let go of what you can't in order to stay focused. You need plenty of rest, and food. Fuel will keep your thoughts clear, and give you energy. Try to take some time out of your day, and sit in silence.
If you like to meditate do so. If you like to pray do that. Take this time to collect your thoughts. Quite down the chit chat. This will help you release some of the pressure.
This is a draining time of your life, you feel as if you are holding a lot of weight, but like you said, you feel strong. You answered your own question with this statement. You can do this. You will make it. Your inner strength will take you through this. Have faith. Say out loud, "I'am Blessed"
Remember you deserve joy, love and laughter. Keep going!
Your life is your message. What do you want it to say??
You can contact me at: breakingursilence@gmail.com
You can visit our website: www.valueurself.com
There are many meditations that will help.
Have a blessed day!
AMILIA POWERS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.