Saturday, December 30, 2017

VALUEURSELF


We spoke this week about many important subjects. We spoke about the word "Joy" and what it means in our lives. We spoke about "Compassion" how important it is to care about one another. We spoke about "Hope" this is a powerful word that brings change in all of our lives.
I would like to ask you a question? What can we do right now that can better our lives, from everything we spoke about?
I'm going to give you something to thing to think about:
1. Why don't you try to smile more. If you can do this, your attitude will change.
2. Share some kindness with the less fortunate. This will open your heart.
3. Be the love you want to see in the world. Be forgiving, by doing this, you will have peace.
4. Say a prayer everyday. It doesn't have to be a long one. It could be a sentence. Hand your thoughts over.
Lets try these steps. I know from my own experiences that it is not easy at times. When I had difficulty I found number 4, to be the easiest for me, and I worked my way backwards to number 1. 
I'am right here, to contact.
You can reach me at: www.amiliapowers.com
WE WILL WALK INTO THE NEW YEAR, STRONGER HEALTHIER AND WITH A PLAN.
Have a blessed day!
AMILIA POWERS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.