Friday, December 22, 2017

VALUEURSELF


Lets Talk
I received many emails about, how to handle emotions after a break-up. I understand this is a hard thing to do during the holidays. You don't know how to express joy, and love. You are watching people having fun, and it becomes overwhelming, because you want to feel this way to.
I will give you an example on where to start: Lets begin by
re-channeling our love. Your asking me, how do I possibly do that? Let me explain, being kind towards others has been shown to improve our emotions. Giving back can be a powerful way to “rechannel our love.” Help someone in need. Show your love and your heart will begin to open, you will soon find joy, and a sense of peace. Your heart will start to feel lighter. 
We can talk more.
You can reach me at: www.amiliapowers.com
Please pick up a copy of my e-book
Have a blessed day.
Amilia Powers






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.