Tuesday, March 29, 2016

How is Everyone on this Fantastic Morning!

Good Morning! It was a wonderful Easter Weekend. I'm happy to see all of you coming together and sharing your Faith Love and Support. My email Box was full once again. I was able to speak with most of you on Easter Evening. I had an interesting conversation with one of our friends here at Valueurself. We spoke in length about letting the people around you know what is going on in your life, so you don't have to carry the burden by yourself. During our talk, she told me that she kept all her pain to herself, she didn't want to bother her family and friends. She just went along acting as if there was nothing wrong. Being in touch with your feelings and expressing your thoughts keeps you true to your emotions. It helps you stay present and have healthier relationships with whom ever you encounter. It is necessary to share your pain and sadness. No One should ever feel afraid and hide this. When you start to work on your value it will help you create an emotional balance in your life. Please leave your comment and support. you can email me at: amiliapowers@gmail.com or you can leave me a message at www.valueurself.com Have a Wonderful Day all of you! Be True To Yourself Amilia Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.