Saturday, March 12, 2016

Good Morning Everyone!!

I would first like to thank all of you for being here with me today. Today is a very unique day. I had an email from a young women yesterday in her mid thirties. She emailed "I need your help I don't know what to do"?. I emailed her back and gave her my cell phone number. When she called she was completely in distress and crying. She is TORMENTED BY her FIANCE'S verbal abuse. The constant harsh verbal abuse can be emotionally and mentally debilitating. Continual Berating can shatter one's self esteem causing depression, and the start of fear. You begin to walk on egg shells and without realizing your giving control of yourself to someone else. This is unacceptable behavior. There is no person, institution or power on this earth that gives anyone the right to assault who you are. I have set a time to meet with her today. She lives about an hour and half away from me. We will work together on this issue. This is not a quick fix, this takes energy to over turn power and apply VALUE to yourself. What kind of price tag are you wearing?? Is this life you have with this person worth it?? Questions please People listen to yourselves you have the answers. Reach out for support. I will see you tomorrow and we will talk more. Have a Good Day!! Amilia Powers email me: amiliapowers@gmail.com or visit me www.valueurself.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.