Thursday, November 9, 2017

BREAKING YOUR SILENCE


I would like to speak about fear:
Fear Is something I hear a lot when I speak to people. I listen how they are afraid of speaking up about being hurt, or pained. They are frightened about confronting their situation. 
I understand this position, because I was there myself. I knew in my heart I needed to step out of my fear that I guarded so close to my soul to change my circumstances. Once I did this my life completely changed.
Fear becomes frightening to us, because it is something we know we need to do.
Is there anything in your life you are afraid of? Remember the key word in the first paragraph. That word is Situation. You can only change yours, not who the person is.
You can reach out to me anytime at: www.amiliapowers.com
Have a blessed day!
AMILIA
You can share your story anonymously at the bottom of my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.