Tuesday, November 21, 2017

BREAKING YOUR SILENCE




Think of the most difficult challenge you face right now. Imagine that it’s not you, but a close friend who is facing this challenge. What advice would you give her? If you could step back and, instead of being the subject, look at your situation as an objective observer, would you look at it any differently? 
Think of the advice you would give your friend if your friend were in your shoes. Are you following your own best advice right now?
Don’t allow your current troubles to cloud your thinking. Take a few steps back and give yourself the benefit of this distance, and then give yourself some great advice.
I needed to Listen to my words, to understand what I was facing.
Reach out and lets talk.
You can contact me at: www.amiliapowers.com
Have a blessed day!
AMILIA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.