Friday, November 17, 2017

BREAKING YOUR SILENCE



Healing without REST!
When stress is at it's height, sleeplessness becomes an all night affair. These factors can start to cycle and spiral downward, making it very hard to start the healing process. You're likely exhausted and you need to get plenty of rest. Sleep becomes a must.
I know in my situation, it became difficult to put my head down at night. I found myself even if I fell asleep, awake at 2:00am or 3:00am. I had no peace. My mind was so tired, but I couldn't find rest.
My suggestion to you. I took time off of work, when I couldn't get the rest I needed at night, I was able to get during the day. I became stronger and better equipped to handle the days to come. My mind and body needed a chance to catch up. Resting up, healing your body and your mind is the best investment during this period you can give to yourself.
Please find the time,
Have a blessed day!
www.amiliapowers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.