Thursday, November 16, 2017

BREAKING YOUR SILENCE




Rediscover Your Interest. 
One by one, explore activities and interests that your abuser shut down by telling you that you were no good at them. 
Chances are, those are exactly the things that you shine in, the things that make you feel good about yourself. Even personal choices like what to eat, or how to arrange your clothes, are things you can indulge yourself in, and appreciate having them without fear or conflict.
How were you held back by your abuser? Was your desire for more responsibility at work mocked? Do you want to go back to school? Are you interested in a career change? Explore the possibilities and dreams that were shut down as a result of your relationship.
We are a day away from the weekend. Its a great time to reflect on you.
You can reach out to me and talk: www.amiliapowers.com.
I can help you get started, I understand it well. I was here myself.
Have a blessed day.
Amilia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.