Saturday, November 18, 2017

BREAKING YOUR SILENCE


REACH OUT
Your abusive partner may have attempted to isolate you from friends, family or anyone else who may have offered emotional and spiritual strength. This is a tactic commonly used by abusers to ensure that victims can depend only on them.
Reach out to the friends and family members with whom you may have lost contact, reconnecting with your faith and getting support from the people you haven't spoken to will begin to empower you.
This is one of the first steps on collecting the pieces of your life. You will begin to gain strength. Most of all you will see confidence within you. The confidence that your developing in yourself will give you the courage to keep looking forward.
I'm sharing this with you, because this is one of the steps I had to do myself.
You can reach out to me anytime, I'm here to help you.
www.valueurself.com
AMILIA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.