Friday, November 24, 2017

BREAKING YOUR SILENCE!!




Having a good Attitude:
Are you giving thanks in every circumstance? This might seem like a stretch at first, especially when you are going through difficulty. No matter what’s going on, find something to be thankful for. Don’t just focus on what’s wrong in your life.
When you are thankful, it opens the door and moves you forward. Begin by saying to yourself. Thank You for giving me great friends and family.” Or, “I may be struggling in my relationship, but I'm thankful for the support. Thank You for giving me another sunrise.” As you give thanks in everything, you will see you’ll come out of that difficulty better, stronger and wiser than before.
Begin everyday in Thanks.
Have a blessed day.
Reach me at: www.amiliapowers.com
Amilia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.