Sunday, September 3, 2017

Don't Be ASHAMED!!


Feelings of Shame and Loneliness

I was so profoundly ashamed because of what has happened to me. I was ashamed of me, that I walked around pretending everything was alright. In reality I was torn, and broke inside. I was falling apart. I was also constantly afraid what others would say If I spoke out loud. 

Please don't let this be you. There was no place I felt safe. I don’t want this for you. I always thought the hardest thing to do was to ask for help. Yes actually it was. Until I did. 

Please reach out, I'am always here. You can reach me at valueurself.com. You can share your story at the bottom of the page. 
We are all in this together, to help one another get stronger.
Be safe, have a wonderful holiday.
Amilia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.