Monday, September 11, 2017

CONFIDENCE!!


Today I would first like to say. I'am Blessed to hear that all my Family and Friends and the people of Florida are out of Danger, many still without power. We will continue to pray for all of Florida's residents to get the help they need.
Thank you for all your emails of concern. 
Many blessings to you.

We will also bow are heads today for the People who lost their lives on 9/11. My prayers go out to all families.

No matter what difficulty you may be facing today, if you stay in faith, it will give you strength, hope and the confidence you need to Make the decision to embrace every area of your life. In return you will be filled with peace. You’ll be empowered to overcome every obstacle, the focus to live a more fulfilled life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.