Join us for a day of speaking out against Domestic Violence
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
9:45 AM to
670 White Plains Road, Tarrytown
, NY (edit map)
Price: $30.00 /per person
This is an interactive workshop where women from all over the spectrum come and work together for a stronger more fulfilling life.
In this workshop you will learn how important it is to reach out for help, and get the guidance and support you need.
What you will learn:
• To understand that you are not alone.
• That it is time to take back your voice, the voice that has been burdened in silence.
• This is NOT your fault.
• How to gain the confidence and courage you need to change your life.
• To truly understand how to heed the warning signs, and what red flags to watch out for.
• Abusive behavior is NEVER an option in your life.
• Together we can drop our fears, and bring our power to the surface.
To learn more about Amilia Powers and Breaking Your Silence please visit:
PLEASE SAVE THE DATE!! I LOOK FORWARD IN SEEING YOU!
Post a Comment
Please leave me a comment.