Wednesday, September 13, 2017

BREAKING YOUR SILENCE!!


Isn’t it something how easy we put things off? We seem to always plan and think of doing it later. We start telling ourself that one day I’m going to forgive that person who hurt me.” One day I will reach out for help from this situation. As the problem becomes lighter for a day we decide to put it off even longer. What kind of thinking is that “one day”? What if one day never comes? There will always be some reason to keep delaying it. 

Is there something in your heart that you know you need to do? Stop putting it off. I use to say “As soon as my children get out of school I will get help". 

One day is not a day of the week. Step out and do it.
You can reach out to me anytime. Contact me at: www.valueurself.com leave me a message. You can also share your story at the bottom of the website.
We grow stronger together.
Amilia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.