Monday, September 25, 2017

BREAKING YOUR SILENCE!



#valueurself #takeaction #speakout #joycemeyer #silenceispainful #dontbesilentanymore #BREAKINGYOURSILENCE #valueurself

BREAKING YOUR SILENCE!
Staying silent hurts you. Many of us remain silent to prevent our world from falling apart. Speaking out can seem scary and we feel that we can’t handle what could possibly happen next. Surprisingly, silence actually hurts us in a variety of ways.
Example:
I was that person who never spoke up. Not only did I hurt myself, but I hurt my family with my silence. Feeling alone and not knowing what to do, I knew the only alternative was to reach out for help. From that day forward my life has changed. Realizing that doing the one thing that I feared. Taking "Action" changed my life of Silence.
You can contact me at: www.valueurself.com or amiliapowers@gmail.com


If you would like to share your story anonymously, you can do so at the bottom of the website.
Have a great day!
Amilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.