Saturday, April 30, 2016

Suffering In Silence!!

Good Afternoon Everyone! I'm happy you are here with me today! I would like to start by saying thank you for supporting one another on our Community Page. I get emails all the time letting me know that this is a great place to express feelings. Things that would normally would not be said. There is so much to work on together to become stronger and healthier in our everyday lives. This is absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for taking the time to send Faith and Love where we need it the most. God Bless for that. I would like to share something that happened. I had a small gathering at my Friends home. We had it planned to speak about the word "WISH" Now to get a group of women together to speak about this, trust me that word was intense. Everyone is starting to arrive. Introducing one and another getting comfortable before we began our meeting. Once everyone was here. I asked them to come into the Living room area so we can begin. I noticed one of the women get up and take the sign in clip board and sat back down. We continued our conversation about the subject at hand. I glanced over to the women with the clip board and she was crying very hard but not sound. The tears where running down here cheeks onto the paper and she didn't stop the pen to wipe them away she continue to write. I saw the hurt coming right through her. I didn't stop what she was doing. The room became silent. All you can hear was her pen moving across the paper. She didn't even notice the room was still. She got up and came over to me and handed me the clip board and kneeled down. I took the board and it read "I'm so hurt my heart is not beating anymore" Can anyone here help me stop the pain. I didn't have to read anymore. I looked at her and she looked at me and she let out a cry for help. I held her in my arms on the floor for the rest of the session. The ladies in the room began to weep. I whispered in her ear if we can discuss her issue with the group to try to help her. She agreed. At the end when we were all going home. She said that she is so grateful and thankful for our community page, it helped her get out of herself and reach out. I owe this to all of you!! For being there. I love all of you. Thank You! This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you. I try to get to everyone and all the calls for just a voice to listen. Have a Blessed Day. You can email: amiliapowers@gmail.com or www.amiliapowers.com leave me a message Thank You Amilia Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.