Thursday, April 7, 2016

We Need A Change Now!!

It is Wednesday! Hello Everyone! I have much Gratitude for all of you who are supporting one another. I had a heart felt email from a young Lady from Illinois. She wrote that her boyfriend verbally abuses her, but she loves him and doesn't want to leave him. She calls these episodes a moment that he is having. I explained to this nice Lady. It would be very irresponsible of me if I don't go through a few things with her. Leaving someone you love is never a easy task. No matter what anyone says. Staying in a situation such as this is a very unhealthy choice for you and everyone you love around you. I understand you are not ready to make this change and move on. While you are in this relationship you have to understand that you can not change this person. Knowing that he can treat you with unkindness the situation can and may get worse. There will be great days that yes only last a day. Your family and close friends may distant themselves from you not wanting to deal with your decision to stay in that environment. Your relationship becomes unpredictable and you will never know what will happen next. He has disarmed you of respect. The most important thing to understand is this is not LOVE. Please Leave your comments email: amiliapowers@gmail.com or visit my website: www.amiliapowers.com amiliapowers.blogspot.com Have a Blessed Day Amilia Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.