Saturday, April 2, 2016

It's Saturday!

How is everyone today! I had a busy week! I'm sure most of you had the same. It's a breath of fresh air to wake up and not have to run around like crazy. This week was powerful. The way everyone came together to give support to one another is a blessing. I just want to thank everyone For all the blessings. In life we hear a lot of chatter that people don't care for one another we don't know how to reach out each other and give support. This is a false statement. We proved this time and time again there is always support and love to give. We can do this because we understand our value and we can appreciate the value of another person and we can apply kindness and love to someone who needs that support. I can't thank all of you enough for being present for who you are and sharing compassion to others. May all of you have a blessed day. I love those emails. I'm here always you can reach me at: amiliapowers@gmail.com amiliapowers.blodspot.com or www.valueurself.com Have a Blessed Day Amilia Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.