Thursday, May 3, 2018

HEALING THE BROKEN HEARTED/HOW DO I FORGIVE

VALUE UR SELF


FORGIVENESS/HEALING THE BROKEN HEARTED

I have received many emails, on this important subject: "Forgiveness." These emails are from people that have been hurt very badly. They feel they can never forgive those you have caused them pain.
I understand this very well. I was there myself. What is very important and opened my eyes, I knew I needed to let go of my fear of forgiveness, and I had to forgive. I was so afraid of forgiving the person who caused me pain. I felt by forgiving I would be putting my guard down, and I was weak. I needed the anger to keep me powerful. What I was actually doing was keeping myself from happiness. I allowed this person to infest my heart, and have control.
With a long struggle and a good hard look at myself, I knew I couldn't go on like this. Hate has begun to take over.
It was that one morning when the dust settled in my mind. I made an agreement with myself I would release the ties that had roped my thoughts and kept my heart in pain. I realized he wasn't doing this to me. I was causing my own sadness. He wasn't in my life anymore. I needed to take responsibility for me and my happiness. I got down on my knees and began to pray as hard as I can for the Lord to give me the strength to forgive. I cried loud and strong. I wanted my life back. I began to meditate day after day. I started to become stronger, and healthier my heart began to open. My thoughts were much clearer. My smile was coming back, and  I was collecting my life. I started to feel empowered. I began to understand that no-one has the power but me to be happy.
I took out a notebook and wrote everything down that was in my heart word by word, and began to create meditations that I knew in my heart would help women in the same position I was in.
I'm happy to share with you my series of (4) meditations. "How do I Forgive" is one in the series. 
(This meditation will help you release your pain and your burden.) Click the link Below--
I can't express how important it is for you to regain your power. Love yourself more than anyone.
Being strong has nothing to do with having muscles. It's knowing your position and you will except nothing less but how you want to be treated. 
Please smile, embrace the love that is around you.
Reach out, lets talk: www.coffeewithamilia.com.
Join thousands of women who have changed their lives, with my personalized meditations created specifically for your own circumstances. I created these meditations during my time of struggle, and I'm blessed to be able to share them with you.
Click the link below for more information.
Get started today, you deserve to live the life you always wanted.
Be blessed
Amilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.