Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Healing The Broken Hearted--HOW DO I FORGIVE




How Do I Forgive

Hello Everyone, 
My last blog we spoke about excuses, and not allowing them to control our lives. 

Today we are going to talk about staying off of Social Media when you are hurt, in pain or have received injustice from another. I would like to go through several reasons why Social Media will do you more harm emotionally then good during a difficult time.

1. The first thing that should be done if you are out of an abusive relationship is completely shut down your old profile. Save all the pictures you have of your family and friends, and get rid of it. Give yourself a few days of peace. This was hard enough as it is. 

2. When you decide to get back on your Social Media sites, you should begin by blocking the person who has caused you any pain or hurt. Then you need to block any associations that this person had with you. You do not need to keep his friends around to hear what he is doing and where he is going. He is not in your life anymore and has no purpose in it going forward. "No Excuses"

3. Do not go searching for him. This gives that person the power over you. They feel you are still emotionally attached, and they will begin to toy with you. You don't need to see pictures of his life. You have already lived it, no-one knows how that looks better than you. You've seen it with your own eyes. Better yet, you have been on the other side of a fake smile and felt the pain. Your life matters, and how you live it going forward is important to start over and live the life you were created to live.

4. Don't look up his friends. Why you ask? You will see conversations that could be hurtful and unkind about you. Most people don't care what they put on their posts. Your mind will begin to wonder. You will have the urge to retaliate. Remember it's just him talking, he's taking out his stuff on you. This has really nothing to do with you. He's a coward. That's what cowards do. Let him do what he needs to do and you stay out of it. You have more important things to do, such as taking care of yourself. Starting a new life. Living the life you dreamed of. You have no time for insecure games. 

5. I don't want you to think for a moment that their life is peaches and cream. It is created at the beginning stages to make you doubt yourself. Don't fall into that trap. Remember, what you know is what you do not need in your life. In other words, your memory is a good source of information you can fall back on. You are an incredible woman of value and honor. Don't do this to yourself. You knew how to laugh and smile, and enjoy all the glories of life before he was in it. Pick up where you left off.

6. To me, this is a very important rule I live by. I left the best for last. You must find forgiveness so you can move towards a loving and happy life. This is the First thing I did after a horrific situation. I looked up at the sky with tears in my eyes, and asked the Lord to forgive me, and forgive the person who caused me pain. Then I thanked the Lord for answering my prayers, and left my hurt in his hands. When you do this immediately, you release any hold this person has on you emotionally. You will not even think about 1-2-3-4-5. You will not care where he goes, what he does, who he's with. It will be a relief, there will be a burden lifted from your life. A new found joy, your smile will come back, your laugh will be louder, fun will be carefree. 

If you are stuck join thousands of women who have changed their lives, and created the kind of love they always wanted with my Personalized Meditations. 
People always tell me that they can't shut off the noise long enough for them to meditate. They have too much going on in their lives. I have to tell you this is false when it comes to my personalized meditations because it is created for your own personal circumstances and you tune right in. You want to find a solution for your situation. There isn't any noise that would interfere with this.

Click this link for more information: https://valueurself.com/collections/personalized-meditations


I also have a series of MP3's that will help you through forgiveness and healing your broken heart. 
Click this link for more information: https://valueurself.com/collections/meditation-mp3s


I'm here to guide you through the process with any questions you have. You can contact me on my website: www.valueurself.com or by email: amiliapowers@gmail.com

Have a blessed day
I look forward to hearing from you.
We are stronger together.
Amilia






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.