Thursday, May 17, 2018

REASONS TO CHANGE YOUR STORY!




FINDING JOY IN YOUR STORY






I would like to talk to about your movie?

You're probably asking what movie are you talking about? I'm talking about the movie of your life.

When you say, Lights, Action Camera, what do you see?

1. Do you celebrate the joys and the gifts life has given you? 

2. Are you upset about what you see? Do you feel that your life has been a disappointment? 

3. Does your future look amazing, exciting and are you looking forward to life's goodness?

4. Are you inspiring the world with your experiences? Ect.....

I had a moment in my life I knew I needed to make some changes. I didn't know where to begin, and I had a lot of unanswered questions. I wanted to replay my life story and try to figure out where do I start to live a better more fulfilled life. One evening when everything was quiet I sat in silence and began to reflect on my life. I closed my eyes, and like a movie, I could see each scene play by play.

I smiled a little, I cried and I was very disappointed in my actions. Some experiences I wish never happened. I saw the hurt and pain in my life that I never should have excepted. I sadly allowed the abuse. I knew in my movie now looking back I had total responsibility for my life. I never should have allowed anyone to mistreat me.

I learned by reflecting on my life. I won't ever let anyone mistreat me ever again, and I will live by this rule moving forward. I learned that I'm not perfect and I can forgive myself for my mistakes. I understand that not everyone is going to like me, and that's ok. I won't waste much time on that.

I learned that I should laugh more, smile as much as I can, and be around loving people. I know to follow my dreams and passion. My dream is not anyone else's but my own, and they have no say. I learned that "Can't" is not a word in my vocabulary. I understand that every day is an adventure and a learning process and we will never be able to stop the clock and go back.

I'm living proof that your life can change, I'm now helping many women in the world change there lives, and finding love and balance through their own story.

If you were watching your story on a large screen what would you change to make things better in your life?

If you are stuck, join thousands of women who have changed their lives with my personalized meditations created for your own specific circumstances. 

People say they are not able to shut off the noise around them long enough to meditate. This is false. When the meditations are created from your story, you tend to tune right in to it, and are willing to work on your solution.

Click the link below. Let's start today, to create the life you're meant to live.

https://valueurself.com/collections/meditation-mp3s

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Be blessed
Amilia








#coffeewithamilia #quoteoftheday #motivations #inspirations #motivationalspeaker #inspirationalwomen #inspirationalwords #livingthedream #growyourbusiness 
#careerwoman #femaleentrepreneur #entrepreneur #femaleentrepreneurs 
#bossbabes #myownboss #womensupportingwomen #womeninbusiness 

#bosschick #womenstyle #womenstuff #womeninspiringwomen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.