Monday, October 15, 2018

Rise Beyond Verbal Abuse--Forgiveness

STOP YELLING AT ME!



Good Afternoon. I have received several emails about verbal abuse. Being cursed at seems to hurt women more. I couldn't believe the questions I read. Let me share a few of these questions with you. Maybe you can help me?

1. "I love him but he calls me names, what do I do?"

2. "He curses at me when he is frustrated. I know he doesn't mean it. What do I do?"

3. "I feel as if he is always putting me down. What do I say to make him stop.?"

What would you tell these woman, in their situation?
Here's my answer. There is a lack of respect for these women. This is what all three questions that I received are telling me. How about you?
I don't care how much you love him, how bad he might be frustrated with who knows what, or how bad he feels about himself to put you down. Let me give you the Bottom line here. It is directed at you, the swearing is intentional. His problem is not your problem. He obviously has underlying issues you will never be able to correct, and staying with someone like this will cause you pain, and destruction that you don't deserve.
All of those questions above are excuses coming from these women. No one has a right to treat anyone this way. We have to take inventory of our life with this person, and a different position with them. 
First how much are you willing to tolerate?
I understand every situation is different. But you have to stand up for yourself. You didn't sign up for this. You wanted to be loved and adored. It is a must to let him know how you feel. If you are frightened of the outcome and you have become silent in your relationship, you need to reach out to family and close friends and let them know you are afraid. When this person picks up on the fact you are scared, he will use this against you and create a scenario that isn't true and try to destroy any means of happiness you have after they are gone. 
Time doesn't play a role in this. In order for things to change. You hold the power to do so. No-one can take that from you. I know this from my own experience.
You're asking how do I know this? I knew in my heart this was coming. You have to know who you are dealing with. I prepared myself for the worst. I prayed and meditated and remained at peace with whatever was being thrown at me. I didn't feel alone. I knew the good Lord was guiding me. I knew it wouldn't be long before it was cleared up and I would be able to live the life I was created to live. 
I would sit in silence and ask the lord any question I felt in my heart. All I could feel was the strength, faith, and believe that this will pass. This wasn't the story the Good Lord wrote for me. I knew this wasn't the end of my journey. My life started after the storm had passed. 
I'm thankful and feel so blessed every day for the wonderful loving life God has given me.
I'm letting you know that the problem will not go away, and it will get worse.
Make sure you inform close friends and family and make everyone aware of how you are treated. You will need support from them. Your safety comes first. This treatment is unacceptable.
If you are stuck. Join the thousands of women who have changed their lives with my personalized meditations. They are unique and created for your own personal needs.
People tell me all the time, I can't shut off the noise long enough to meditate. Let me tell you a little secret. When the mediation is created for your own personal circumstances, you tune right into it. There isn't any noise that will ever interfere with that and trying to find a solution.
For more information, click the link below 

You can reach out to me and talk by leaving a message on my website or contact me at:

Have a blessed day!
AMILIA POWERS

Visit my website, and check out my series of (4)Mp3's.

In my next blog, we will talk about staying off of social media. Yes, I already know what you are thinking. "He is saying this and that." I have to tell you something you will probably not like. "Who Cares."

I can give you some sound advice that I used myself.
"Shhhhh-put it in the Good Lords Hands."

I will walk you through it. 
Talk soon.
Amilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.