Thursday, April 19, 2018

YOU ARE POWERFUL


_
Don't forget you are powerful 

I'm here to remind you, just in case you forget. 
The noise from all your critics may have helped push your power to the back of your thoughts. 
I really believe from my own experience, what I paid attention to, is who I thought I was. 
I was surrounded by small talk keeping me from being who I was meant to be. I lived in the power of other people's words. 
It's only when I began to believe in myself, and become aware of how I wanted to live my life, I was able to release what I felt in my heart, that kept me captive. 
I love living folks. I'm proof you can create a life you always wanted.
If you are stuck, join thousands of women who have changed their lives with my personalized meditations I created for your own personal circumstances. 
Writing these meditations from my own experience I was able to help people live a more fulfilling life. 
I'm blessed to share this with all of you. 
For more information, click the link BELOW. 
Let's do this, your time is now. 
Contact me for a consultation.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY
AMILIA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.