Monday, April 16, 2018

VALUE UR SELF


Feeling Blessed
Someone asked me, "when do you feel the most blessed?"
I looked at them puzzled, why they would ask me this. 
My immediate answer to her without hesitation was this:
I'm grateful for everything. The Lord for waking me up, my life, my health, being able to smile, and enjoy my family. I'm blessed for you reading my message.
Yes, even my cup of coffee in the morning. 
We should never forget to count our blessings. 
What do you feel blessed for? ____________
If you are stuck, join thousands of women who have changed their lives with my personalized meditations that are created specifically for your own personal circumstances. 
Your connection to your faith will be stronger.
For more information, click the link BELOW.
Let's get started
Be blessed
Amilia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.