Tuesday, April 3, 2018

VALUE UR SELF

When is the last time you tried something new?
I know this well. We get stuck. We get use to our schedule being the same, day in and day out. 
We get up, go to work, come home late jump right into our routine. Life becomes still. 
This happened to me while going through a difficult time. I forgot how to enjoy life. I was a robot to my own circumstances.
One day I was walking to get lunch. I looked up and saw a young girl picking dandelions from the a neighbors grass. She was so excited to give them to her mother. This put a smile on my face, that I missed so much. 
I knew I needed to change the way I was living so I can live a fulfilled life. I allowed someone to step on my happiness, and stop me from enjoying everything I once had. 
I began daily to put myself together, re-connect with love ones and friends. It wasn't easy, some didn't understand the distance, but I didn't expect them to. 
Step by step, I took control of my life, and before you knew it, I was able to lift my head high. I began to feel confident. 
I'm sharing this with you, because I don't want you to continue living this way. You can get your smile back.
If you are stuck, join the thousands of women who changed their lives, with my personalized meditations created for your own personal needs. 
For more information, click the link BELOW.
www.valueurself.com

Let's get started
Be blessed
Amilia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.