Wednesday, May 29, 2019

2 Reasons we must admit abuse--Narcissist


When your mind won't let you admit what happened.





First I would like to say that I'm happy your here. Breaking up is never easy, especially under these conditions. Confusion and self-doubt begin to fester in our hearts. There will never be a clear reason when dealing with a narcissist during a break-up.

Complicated grief sets in. We believed he was the one. We start to second guess and question everything we said or did. Replaying certain scenarios in our head trying to find a solution. We are on a mission to blame ourselves. We want to dissect every moment we had together to find fault with what we did. With pressure from our heart telling us he's perfect, and we will never find anyone else. We become lost in the moment and not what actually happened to us.

It's okay to replay the relationship in our minds, but we must remember what the relationship was really like. The pain and torment. How you were treated and disrespected. Don't pause your thoughts the first time you met, when everything seemed like a fairytale, he presented himself as prince charming.


1. In order to overcome the pain and hurt we have endured, the first thing that needs to happen is to Admit that he is a fraud. He is not the man he portrayed himself to be. He is a master manipulator, a man full of lies and deception. He appears strong, but the truth is, he is a coward and very needy. He lives in a dark and lonely world of his own and doesn't want to live in darkness by himself. The agenda for the narcissist is for you to feel what he is truly about. Unfortunately, that means the abuse of all levels.



2. We must admit that living an abusive life is not the way we want to be loved. We have to re-evaluate what love really means to us. Looking deep in our hearts will help us find the answers. Asking ourselves very important questions about our situation will help us walk through the many challenges we will face coming out of a place of pain. The most important question I ever asked myself was, "Is this the kind of love I always dreamed of?" I bet you know the answer to that.


Come out of his darkness....





Being pained and hurt every day by a man is not the loving relationship we were hoping for. We are incredible women and deserve to be in a loving partnership with a person who adores us and does everything in his power to protects us.

Yes, we must not forget what took place in our darkest hour so we will never let this pain ever happen to us again. I know the torment was a lot for me, how about you?

I'm a woman who's been through all of the things you are going through. A woman whose life was slammed against the wall. A woman's advice you can trust. A woman who found her way through the darkest of times. I woke up every morning praising God, and never giving up hope. I praised him in good times, and when I was cursed at. He saw me through. I never gave up on me. I will never let you give up on you.


Having love in our lives is amazing. We all know how that feels, but the right type of love is very important. Don't waste another minute. There's nothing more exciting than a woman who is happy and has her voice, remember that. 

You can reach out to me, and I can help guide you through the process. I will answer any questions or concerns you may have.
I have created a series of four (4) Meditations, that can help you through your present situations. For more information, click the link below. My prayers I turned into meditationsthat helped women rise beyond their pain.


Be Blessed
I look forward to speaking with you.
Leave me a message, and the best time to reach you.
www.coffeewithamilia.com
Amilia Powers









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.