Wednesday, May 8, 2019

I Understand The Pain--Narcissist Abuse

How Can I Add Forgiveness To My Pain





In the article, Who are we convincing? We spoke about understanding where you are in your relationship, there was a question I asked you to read. If you didn't get a chance to read this article, please do so. This is a continuation of our conversation. What did you feel about your answer? Here is the question again. How long can we continue to play a convincing role with ourselves and the people around us? We are playing hardball with our hearts. Stop It.

The cost of staying in a relationship without value becomes a lonely place. Remember how important your smile is to you, your laugh, and joy. When was the last time you felt loved? 

Understanding your pain is very important. When we acknowledge that love isn't supposed to feel any way but incredible, we need to change our circumstances. 

We have to stop telling ourselves that we love the person who is hurting us. We tend to make this mistake time and time again. We must stop believing that they will change, and treat us better. We have already trained them to treat us disrespectfully. We must take responsibility for our happiness because they will not, and they will continue doing to us what we allow them to do.

I understand your pain because I have been there. The best thing I have ever done was being able to understand my pain, and where it was coming from. First, don't blame yourself for falling in love with the wrong person, and secondly, don't punish yourself for simply being human. Most importantly you should not keep this inside. You will begin to feel frustrated and alone. Third, please forgive yourself, because it's not your battle, it's theirs.

No one deserves to live alone in a relationship. When you are going through this, it feels as if no one can hear you. You become completely silent, and your silence begins working against you. Your heart shuts down to the outside world. At this point you would like someone, anyone, to pull you out of this bad dream. 

It's very important to understand, that people who hurt others intentionally are people who are hurt themselves. This is no excuse for their behavior, and you should never accept this type of treatment. They need to take responsibility for themselves and get some help. You are not their savior.

While they are trying to figure out themselves, you need to begin to start to make some decisions. I have two questions for you.

1. Are you willing to compromise your happiness, your joy, and your life and stay in a destructive relationship?

2. Are you going to take complete control and responsibility of your life, and your happiness, and begin to live the life you were created to live?

This is a very difficult time, but it isn't a difficult choice. It's alright to be upset, It's not wrong to cry.
What's wrong is to be with someone hurtful, and unkind, who has no regard for you.

Please speak to family friends, and explain to them what is going on in your life. I'm sure they will be open and understanding and helpful. You have hidden your pain from everyone, and it's time to let them know what is happening so they can help guide you and protect you while you go through these challenges.

You can reach out to me, and leave me a message and the best time to reach you. I will do my best to help you through the process.

www.valueurself.com


I recommend you try my series of MP3's, Meditations. "Healing The Broken Hearted" is the one I would start with, in this situation. This helped me through a very dark time in my life, and I know it will help you.




This meditation is for those seeking to mend their broken heart and wanting to ease their pain. As well as those who have suffered the injustice of another.
You will be guided with comfort, renew your strength, and feel your power restored.

Click the link below for more information.

https://valueurself.com/collections/meditation-mp3s/products/healing-the-broken-hearted-meditation







Learn more about me and what I do. 
www.coffeewithamilia.com 

You are not alone, 
Be Blessed
Amilia

Watch for the next article, I will begin to answer email questions right here.
I'm blessed to be with you. Be safe. Have a great weekend. We will talk Sunday.


#freespiritwoman #lifecoach#spiritualcoach #coach #spirituality
#enlightenment #truth#healingmeditation #valueurself #intuitive
#meditate #awakening #mindset #quotestoliveby #wordstoliveby #positivity 
#womenempoweringwomen #guidance #wellness #realtalk #success
#motivation #inspiration #healingwomen #vintage #antique 
#oprah #oprahsbookclub 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.