Sunday, September 16, 2018

Stop the Unkindness


What we hear that hurts more



I don't know if this has happened to you, but while I was going through pain and upset people were cruel and unkind, on top of all that, they were close friends and family. I thought they would be more understanding, I was wrong. 
This was my biggest turning point. I needed support to collect the pieces of my life. What I needed no-one understood. I knew my situation was very hard for people to understand. I was brushed off. The biggest statement I would hear was "Life Goes On", "No Big Deal".
People have a habit of throwing words in the air they know nothing about, such as "Get over it" "It's done" "Move on".
These statements amongst others are heard daily by women who are in pain and have gone through torment, and abuse.
Most people don't have to look around for a smile they lost, or a laugh that is out of reach. Most people haven't had someone abuse them verbally, physically or emotionally. It's all abuse no matter how you label it. Most people haven't felt the feeling of being alone and not knowing what to do next. 
I felt everything was against me, but the only salvation I had was God. I would pray and ask him to direct me, and I would follow, I cried to him day and night in silence my voice was heard by him, but my tears were loud. The good Lord never let me fall. I believed in him and trusted him, I never lost my faith.
If you are a person who is doing this to someone, that person who is brushing people off with careless remarks when they reach out to you for guidance and assistance. Please stop. Have some compassion and show some love for those who are hurt and have a beaten heart. 
Wounds don't heal the same for everyone, but what I know is that it take time. It takes faith and strength, and courage to get up every day and face the world after a vicious cycle of abuse of any kind. 
Be gentle with your words, and share some kindness and understanding. It doesn't take much to have an open ear and a loving heart. For the women who are reading this, stay in faith. Be loving to your wounds, the process of healing is not a race. Time is with you, not against you. 
This is when I began to write down my prayers and noticed that I can reach out and help women overcome these obstacles. I turned my prayers into meditations. I'm helping women all across the country stand up and take notice of their life. They have overcome struggles and pain, from being at war with their heart. A place I know very well. 
I created personalized meditations from their own experience and helped women lift the weight in their heart, and begin to find themselves surrounded by joy and love. I'm very thankful and grateful every day for the good times and for the bad times, they have brought me to where I'm today. Being able to share this with you, and changing lives, is a blessing. You too can have the life you are meant to live



Join Me Today

If you are stuck join thousands of woman who have changed their lives with my "Personalize Meditations"

Click the link NOW, and
Follow the Four Simple Steps
Release Your Pain







If you like to learn more about me and where to begin, please check outwww.coffeewithamilia.com


Have a blessed day
Leave me a message 
I will help you walk towards healing and forgivenesscoffeewithamilia@gmail.com


#coffeewithamilia #amiliapowers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.