Monday, September 3, 2018

Love Repairs Everything


WHAT KIND OF LOVE DO YOU WANT?




People ask me all the time. Why do I talk about LOVE after everything that's happened to me? 
Why is LOVE so important? 

I would like to explain, why love is important, and why it doesn't matter what I went through or what you have gone through, Love doesn't stop because we've been hurt or pained by people we loved.

They don't control our heart, our thoughts, and most of all our lives. I personally love being in love and being around people who love me and want to spend time with me. I love to laugh and share incredible moments, that can't be replaced. This is priceless to me.

Love took me for a loop, it pulled the chair out from under me. I didn't stop wanting to enjoy Life. I knew in my heart that this person who caused me pain doesn't compare to the LOVE that's in the rest of the world. 

There is no comparison to what this person did, and the amount of LOVE that is in my heart.

We need to stop and think for a moment how much control of this we will give to our past. It's the past I'm assuming we are talking about? I wouldn't want this type of person in my life at present. 

Yes, it takes time to refresh your life after trauma. We should and must take time to heal, clear out our life's past, take care of us and stay in faith throughout the process. I wouldn't have been able to get through my situation without faith. 

Faith kept me believing in myself, my prayers continued to show me, love. My heart was open to my hopes and dreams. I never felt alone in my circumstance. I felt safety through faith in an unsafe time of my life.

I knew I could overcome, and so can you. Having unfinished business in your heart will always stop you from living a life of joy, love, and happiness. 

When you ask me, why do I talk about love? it's because of this. We deserve to live happily, and we should do just that. From the excitement our puppy gives us, our children give us, and the days we smile for no reason because of something funny that we experienced with loved ones that past through our thoughts.

Through my journey, I began to write my prayers and turned them into meditations. I'm helping women all across the country stand up and take notice of their life. They have overcome struggles and pain, from being at war with their heart. A place I know very well.

I created personalized meditations from their own experience and helped women overcome obstacles that felt like a weight in their heart, and they began to find themselves surrounded by joy and love.

I'm very thankful and grateful every day for the good times and for the bad times, they have brought me to where I'm today. Being able to share this with you, and changing lives, is a blessing.



Join Me Today

If you are stuck join thousands of woman who have changed their lives with my "Personalize Meditations"

Click the link NOW, and
Follow the Four Simple Steps





If you like to learn more about me, please check out: www.coffeewithamilia.com


Have a blessed day
Leave me a message. coffeewithamilia@gmail.com


#coffeewithamilia #amiliapowers







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.