Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Good Evening!

Hello Everyone! I want to first say thank you for all the amazing emails. I enjoy reading them. I would love to share something with you. I was at lunch today and the Topic of Conversation was "Accept". Now this is a powerful word. Accept could mean it's ok if a mistake was made the wrong thing was said. How far would you take that word. We make excuses for this word in our lives. When a love one is treating us bad. We respond to ourselves "he/she is having a bad day. When we get verbally tormented. We say "he/she will sleep it off it will be a better day tomorrow". When we get shoved around. We say "he/she must of had a hard day at work. This is not the way this word is supposed to be used. This is not a gift your receiving. Someone Is not offering you a ride. Your giving consent to a person to treat you in a way that is unexceptable. By accepting this type of behavior they have your approval that it is ok. Step forward and be present and hold your standards high and don't allow anyone to mistreat you. You have a responsibility to yourself. Respect yourself enough that this will not take place on your clock. Please leave me a comment or email me: amiliapowers@gmail.com or visit me wwww.valueurself.com I have books you can download. Have a wonderful Night God Bless Amilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.