Wednesday, May 6, 2020

3 Ways to Faith During Abuse--Narcissist Abuse



HOLD YOUR HEAD UP





Being abused and mistreated by the one we love is the most stressful and draining experience any woman can ever go through. It is difficult to see clearly because we are in such disbelief what is happening to your life.  The entire situation has depleted all of your energy and we don't know where to turn.

Our circumstances become extremely complicated. Between worrying about Finances and where to go if we leave. Fear sets in and takes over our thoughts. We are not even thinking about the abuse anymore, our life becomes a deeper more intense position to figure out. Our heart is on our children and ourselves. Safety is a big issue and no plans in sight.

We understand that things need to change, life is not supposed to be full of torment and pain. I have faith and I know God's life for me is so much better. I need the courage to find a way out of this abusive relationship. I must save myself and my family life of grief from a monster.

God has always been the center of my life. I understood how powerful prayers can be. I believe in my heart God hears us and he is working behind the scenes to help even though we think we are forgotten. Having faith and trusting God through our pain and suffering gives us hope and eases our burden. Handing our situation over to him and telling him we can't do this alone helps us continue moving forward with peace in our hearts knowing things will work out for our better good no matter what is happening at present.


I would like to share with you three areas that have helped me and I believe will help you

TRUST YOUR PLAN

1.  We get discouraged and afraid when our life slams us to the floor and we find ourselves on our knees begging and pleating for something or anything, anyone to walk in and pick us up and make things better. We wonder, Where is God? Does he see this? Can he hear me? The answer to these questions is Yes, he can. He knows what is happening, he knows you need help. 

Continue to pray and take action. The Bible says to walk out our faith. Trust that you are being led by the Holy Spirit and you will overcome. When I was going through struggles I prayed and took action I didn't sit down and do nothing, I trusted God and he sent me everyone I needed to help me. 

HAVING HOPE 

2. In our life of chaos, we feel there is very little hope to change our situation. However, God is never caught off guard or by surprise. God knows the future, after all, he is our creator. It's not unusual to lose faith and believe the thought of hope is too far out of reach. Pain can take away hope.

Hope is knowing for certain that God will never allow us to suffer. There is nothing on earth more
certain than hope in God. He will never leave us nor forsake us.

Every one of us at one time or another suffered from some kind of trial. Life isn't easy. God works our sadness, and painful times together for our good. Don't give up. Keep hoping and continue to pray and be patient for God's timing. Stay Strong, keep faith in your heart, and have hope for days ahead and your future. You will never be disappointed.


STAY IN FAITH


3. Faith is an important part of healing through the pain. Faith gives us the strength we need to take that next step when we don't have the energy to do it alone. Faith fuels us with love and kindness that we need for our families and ourselves. Faith puts a smile in our heart and a sparkle of joy in our eyes when all we see is darkness. Faith is encouragement and comfort when things are out of hand. Did you ever hear someone say "just have faith, it will work out?" That's what faith is. 

Faith is everything. Trust, hope, assurance, and belief that God will carry you through any difficulty you have and make sure you are stronger and better than you were. Faith comes before a prayer is answered. Faith is believing that God is watching over you.  

Yes, Faith is Everything...

I'm a woman who's been through all of the things you are going through. A woman whose life was slammed against the wall. A woman's advice you can trust. A woman who found her way through the darkest of times. I woke up every morning praising God, and never giving up hope. I praised him in good times, and when I was cursed at. He saw me through. I never gave up on me. I will never let you give up on you.

Having love in our lives is amazing. We all know how that feels, but the right type of love is very important. Don't waste another minute. There's nothing more exciting than a woman who is happy and has her voice, please remember that.

You can reach out to me, and I can help guide you through the process. I will answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Be Blessed

I look forward to speaking with you.
Leave me a message, and the best time 
to reach you.

Learn more about me
by visiting my websites:

www.coffeewithamilia.com
www.valueurself.com


Amilia Powers
amiliapowers@gmail.com



#amiliapowers #valueurself #coffeewithamilia 
#pain #toxicrelationship
#painfulrelationship #narcissist #narcissism 
#domesticviolence #narcissistabuse 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.