Sunday, April 19, 2020

Don't Give Him A Pass--Narcissistic Abuse



This Is Not Okay!





What do you think happens when you say everything is Okay to a Narcissist? You get more abused!

Everything is not Okay. Stop pacifying the pain, and pretending that everything is fine with getting hurt pained, and mentally abused. Is this what you really believe love should feel?

Yes, you fell in love. You believe that there are better days on the way. You want to give him chances to change. The confusion comes when one day is incredible, and the next day is pure torment. We hold on to every memory of that amazing day, we lose sight of what just happened to us. Unfortunately, our heart gets sucked in, and we have a hard time seeing what is happening to us.

I know this story very well. I lived it. I hoped and prayed that things would be different. That he would go back to the person that I first met. Kind loving and attentive. I wished that there was some sort of magic that would turn back the clock to the day we first set eyes on each other. Obviously, wishing is full of broken promises. What I received in return was more abuse more pain and tears of loneliness.

I became so caught up with holding on and pretending that my life with him was wonderful and loving, pleasing him at every moment. I forgot about my own life. There wasn't a friend in arm's length. I kept my family at a distance. I knew the position I was in. In reality, I didn't want my family and friends to see what was going on. Playing make-believe was my only means of survival, in hopes of change. I was lost in darkness.

I was hooked on a relationship based on the first phase. I refused to believe that it was abuse. I would say to myself "This couldn't be happening he said he loves me. We had an amazing time last night." The cycle repeated itself day after day, weeks, and months. I was sucked into a life of torment.

What happened to the strong, Intelligent financially stable woman I was? I was used for having a good heart and punished by saying everything is Okay.

If you are doing this, please stop. It's not OK!

If you are making excuses for what you just read. Please Stop that right now. There is nothing right about pain, hurt, or any kind.

I'm a woman who's been through all of the things you are going through. A woman whose life was slammed against the wall. A woman's advice you can trust. A woman who found her way through the darkest of times. I woke up every morning praising God, and never giving up hope. I praised him in good times, and when I was cursed at. He saw me through. I never gave up on me. I will never let you give up on you.

Having love in our lives is amazing. We all know how that feels, but the right type of love is very important. Don't waste another minute. There's nothing more exciting than a woman who is happy and has her voice, please remember that.

You can reach out to me, and I can help guide you through the process. I will answer any questions or concerns you may have.

I have created a series of four (4) Meditations, that can help you through your present situations. For more information, click the link below. My prayers I turned into meditations, that helped women rise beyond their pain.






I have created a special addition to my meditation practices. It is back from popular demand. It is "Personalized Meditations."

These Meditations will lead you out of the darkness, keep you calm, and be more focused. You will leave fear behind, become stronger, and never feel alone, help heal your broken heart and ease your pain. As well as those who have suffered the injustice of another.

Our meditations have changed the way people view healing and solving problems. We are excited to share this with you:

For more information about this, click the link below.


The biggest myth is people believing that they cannot shut off the noise long enough to meditate. Let me tell you a little secret. When the Meditation is personalized, you tune right into your life and solutions. There isn't any sound that will affect this. It is the most incredible experience you will ever have.

Be Blessed

I look forward to speaking with you.
Leave me a message, and the best time to reach you.
www.coffeewithamilia.com

Amilia Powers
amiliapowers@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.