Saturday, March 3, 2018

VALUE UR SELF



Today I received an email from a woman. She wrote telling me she is having a hard time believing in anything. The issues in her life at the present time are to difficult. Everything is in disarray, and she doesn't know where to begin. This has become overwhelming for her.
My answer to this. If you are not sure what to believe in, then start with yourself. Don't take on everything at once. Tackle one obstacle everyday. You will find by doing this, that the pressure you are feeling becomes lighter. You are more focused. Things will begin to fall into place. 
We are not made to give up. All of us have been given the same courage, inner strength, and power we need to confront what we are up against in our dailey lives. Don't forget that.
I'm here to remind you. Lets get going, we have things to do.
Contact me: breakingursilence@gmail.com
Check out our website: www.amiliapowers.com
Our website is full on valuable information and meditations that will help you.
Have a blessed day
AMILIA POWERS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.