Monday, March 12, 2018

VALUE UR SELF

Today I would like to talk about willpower.
Willpower is continuing to move forward even when you feel like quitting.
One of the best definitions I can think of is: Quitting when you are finished, not when you're tired. 
There was a time in my life when I felt like throwing in the towel. As I sat in silence and thought of the consequences of doing so. It was not an option.
I made a decision with myself, to continue on my journey, and finish what I started. Still today. I live by this rule. 
If you ever begin to feel this way, please sit for a minute in silence, and ask yourself why did I start? Then move forward and finish what you started.
Remember, You can do It. You are stronger than you think!
Visit our website by clicking the link on this link.
www.valueurself.com
You will find meditations that will help you. Leave me message with any concern you may have.
_
Have a blessed day!
AMILIA POWERS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.