Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Breaking Your Silence


Breaking Your Silence!
If you are concerned about a need today, say out loud, Let someone know that is close to you, a person you believe in. Let them guide you towards the help you need. You have to ask. I know this is the biggest problem we all have. It holds us back. If you have fear about something, say out loud. Don't be silent, and have your hurt and pain become a uniform you put on everyday.
This happened to me. My silence unfortunately worked against me. I held on to my pain as tight as I could. It depleted my thoughts and energy.. All I wanted was to smile again and know how it felt to laugh one more time. I was ashamed to let anyone know what was going on in my personal life.
Please Break Your Silence. Reach out to me. Share your story on the bottom of Valueurself.com. 
Contact me privately, and let me know How I can help.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Amilia Powers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.