Friday, October 27, 2017

#BREAKING YOUR SILENCE #VALUEURSELF




UNWIND!!
Sometimes, it’s easy to get wrapped up in taking care of the people around us. You may find that you’re always giving, taking care of the children, working overtime at the office, or helping that friend who is struggling. And that’s all good. But if you’re not careful, you can end up feeling rundown. That’s why you have to take time every day to get filled back up. Your first priority should be taking care of yourself.
What I mean by filled up: Rest. Make sure you eat, and catch up with you. Take a step back, and take care of your work, that way your life won't be so overwhelmed. I understand this process well. I have been there many times before I learned I have to take a step back. You come first remember that.
Have a blessed day!
Amilia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.