Monday, October 23, 2017

Breaking Your Silence

There is this thing called shame!
Why don't we want to bring things that are hurtful to the surface? We're afraid of what people will think of us. We're afraid of being rejected, misunderstood, or unloved by those we care about or that they might have a different opinion of us if they really knew all about us. 
The next step toward emotional healing is to understand what has happened to us. We should share with someone the things that have occurred in our lives. There's something about "Breaking Your Silence" to another person that empowers us. Choose someone you know you can trust. 
When I finally worked up the courage to share with someone what had happened in my life, I actually began to release my fear. I felt like a different person, I started to see things through my words, and became stronger. 
You can reach out to me anytime. You can contact me at: www.valueurself.com. On the bottom of the page you can also share your story if you like. 
We are here together, to heal, become healthier, and live better lives.
Have a blessed day!
Amilia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.