Saturday, August 26, 2017

YOU ARE STRONG!!!




The world is full of wounded, heartbroken people, who have been mistreated or abused in some way. They walk around pretending to be okay, desperately hoping other people will think they’ve got it all together.
The truth is, none of us are perfect, and we all go through hard times and get hurt by someone or something. It’s amazing the things people can do to others, but it has helped me to understand more about me. many times when people abuse others, they are acting out of their own pain, so it goes on from generation to generation.
If you’ve been hurt in the past, you don’t have to spend your life being alone, sad, wondering what your next steps are. 
I realized the hardest thing for me was to ask for help. It was the best thing I have ever done. 
I'am here for you any time you would like to talk. You can get a hold of me on this site, or my blog on Valueurself.com. on the bottom of the page, also share your story with us if you like. 
We are all in this together, we can learn from one another. 
Have a blessed day.
Amilia Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.